If you were to drive around Surf City, NC, many would be surprised by the recent commercial growth in spite of a slower national commercial trend.
The first three quarters of 2011 brought several exciting changes to the town and the area. Below are a few:
- Surf City, NC McDonald’s – Located on Hwy 50/210 across from the Gateway Shopping Center. All your favorite McDonald’s entrees plus double drive thrus for quicker service and a more upscale atmosphere with granite coutertops, stone facades, etc.
- CVS – Surf City, NC – Located beside the McDonald’s, the Surf City CVS offers prescription drugs, beach items, makeup and other items typical of the national chain of CVS.
- Harris Teeter – Located on Hwy 210 beside the Lowes home building store. All the typical items and atmosphere those who know of Harris Teeters are now offered in the Surf City location.
- Bojangles – Surf City is the home of the 500th Bojangles restaurant, located across from Lowe’s on the Hwy 17 South. It’s Bo Time!
- Auto Zone – Beside the Bojangles, Auto Zone Auto Parts for all your automotive needs.
- The Harris Teeter shopping center also offers nails, Great Clips, a pizza restaurant with other businesses coming soon.
- A Grand Asian Buffet has open in the former Seahorse Sports Bar spot in the Gateway Plaza on Hwy 210/50.
There is talk of other projects to come in the near future including a bowling alley, movie theater, apartment community and strip shopping center.
Exciting times in Surf City!!!
Surf City NC Real Estate, Surf City Commercial Growth, Surf City NC, Topsail Island Real Estate News